A downloadable game
NOTE: This game is far from complete, and will change even more in the coming months. If you'd like to remain up to date on the development process, please follow me on twitter or in the devlog.
world Solar System!
Legit! You want to colonize Mars and make humanity a multi planetary species...
Well, well well, good luck space pioneer! In the past a divided civilization tried that already, and failed real bad. You are now in a different era, where humanity have reborn from the ashes of a dying world. Everyone on Earth is eager to see this new world, this time to have a real permanent presence on the planet.
Life, astronauts included, is greatly valued, NO ONE should die. Your mission is, not just about exploring, gathering data, and lastly colonizing the planet. You gotta make sure that it's safe for your precious astronauts.
Luckily spaceships are now 100% reliable, so you don't have to worry about it.
Still, you have to plan carefully your mission, don't let your astronauts without food or breathable air!
Remember, you have to carefully plan your mission:
- Bring specific hardware to accomplish the missions you choose to accept.
- Deploy satellites to gather data such as weather, minerals and other resources location, monitor the surrounding space.
- Deploy drones and robots for exploration and to prepare your first colony.
- Build your ground base, research and expand, in order to achieve the ultimate goal create a self-sustaining colony.
Will be available on Android, and depending on success on IOS.
|Made with||GIMP, Godot, Blender|
|Tags||3D, Low-poly, mars, Space Sim|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
- Windows and Weather - It's been way too longAug 01, 2020
- Gamestate and World simulation in Godot (part 4) - connecting dotsJan 29, 2020
- Gamestate and World simulation in Godot (part 3) - Getting deeperJan 17, 2020
- Gamestate and World simulation (part 2) - Data driven model?Jan 06, 2020
- Homescreen transition, gamestate and world simulation (part 1)Dec 30, 2019
- Orbital view - 3D label or not 3D label, that is the questionDec 23, 2019
- YouTube Devlog, UI, units energy level, orbital viewDec 13, 2019
- Units AI and proofreadingDec 09, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Nice Project! Where can I donate you with debet card?
I hope this will be available on windows tablet or more on PC!
Thank you, I wish I'll be able to work on it again soon, plans are to make first a mobile version, then expand on it with a PC version.
I do have a patreon page, but I'd say wait untill I have a downloadable version (open beta) to make your donation before downloading.
Could you show more on how you did the planet? I would love anything releated to that!
I might, I mean it's the thing I've worked the most on for this game, and I'm quite proud of it, I just hope to find time to improve it.